Thread: Connection problems

Default Connection problems

Yo peeps, just joined and hoping a fellow Xbox addict can help us out. So I have super fast fibre optic broadband, but, and it's a big but, i am having to get a new router every couple of months because there's something wrong with the connection (on xbox360 & Xbox 1. So I know all about darn port opening as I've had to do it so many times. The problem is last time I did it for the Xbox 360 I couldn't remove them from console, therefore ruining my two month old console. I am obviously now sceptical about opening them again as I can't afford a new Xbox 1 every couple of months, who could?
    I'm hoping someone else with both consoles can help me because I can only open ports for one (which is ridiculous ). Obviously it's going to be the Xbox one, and there was another way of dealing with the 360 I can't remember if it's upnd or dmz. Anyone with any knowlege or similar issues pleeeaaassze help me out here.
    Cheers in advance 👌👍

First off, welcome to XBA!

Just put your main console in the DMZ, then no port forwarding is needed and you won't have to touch it again. There's no reason you need to re-buy hardware, it's just some setting you're not doing correct, that's all.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information