Thread: Any info on Biomutant release?

Default Any info on Biomutant release?

So, I am interested in more info on when Biomutant will be released. All I see online is release in 2018, pretty vague. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything different? Does Xbox Addict get any sort of heads-up about pending release date alerts, or are there any channels by which the release date can be estimated, or is it just blindly waiting?

We generally get the press releases that others receive, so if they do not have a definitive release date, then we too are in the dark.

That being the case, if we do hear a release date for games, we definitely post it for you readers out there to see.

We'll keep our eyes and ears open for you though, and if we hear anything, we'll post it on the site.

Cheers,

Outtie

Quote Originally Posted by TheOutcast-XBA View Post
    We generally get the press releases that others receive, so if they do not have a definitive release date, then we too are in the dark.

That being the case, if we do hear a release date for games, we definitely post it for you readers out there to see.

We'll keep our eyes and ears open for you though, and if we hear anything, we'll post it on the site.

Cheers,

Outtie
    Yeah, I figured you guys would keep us informed, was just hoping for some news. I?m waiting on Biomutant and Ashen, and of course both only say 2018.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Just hope it doesn't get canceled.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow20002 View Post
    Just hope it doesn't get canceled.
    Same here. Looks cool. As for Ashen, I am worried also because apparently it was slated to release in 2016, then got pushed back. Now supposedly 2018. We'll see.

Thread Information