Monster Energy Supercross - Official Video Game Out Now
Racing game developer Milestone has announced that Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame is now available for dirt bike racing fans to enjoy.
As seems to be the way nowadays, players can now purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Season Pass for $14.99, granting access to additional content. Available for Xbox One, the Season Pass delivers five DLCs, three of which are available now and include:
- 60 liveries – 10 for each manufacture – and 10 rider tracksuits to customize bikes and riders
- An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand customization options
- Powerful credit multiplier
Releasing at a later date, the last two DLC add-ons will include:
- The 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, available in both offline and online game modes
- The Compound, a training space Compound with two new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits
Key full game features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey, and many others
- An exciting career mode with both rider and bike customization options, providing maximum potential for progressing through the Supercross ranks
- The Track Editor, for creating endless gameplay possibilities. After crafting a track, players can race and share them online. Once uploaded to the server, gamers can “like” their favorite tracks, therefore increasing the prestige of that track designer.
- Stunning visuals for world-class gameplay and next-level immersion;
- Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks.
The Track Editor and online modes are available on the Xbox One. We have reached out for a review copy/code of the game, and hope to have some in-depth coverage soon.
Source: Press Release/YouTube