Coffin Dodgers Released on Xbox One
Coffin Dodgers, a darkly comedic fuse of kart racing and crazy old people with “Road Rash” style combat and laugh-out-loud ragdoll physics, is out for the Xbox One now. Bash, smash, and trash each other to the death in both single and multiplayer game modes from developers and publishers, Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive.
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own pimped-up mobility scooters, armed with a variety of upgradable homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies throw at them.
With a 2-4 local multiplayer mode you can actively battle and knock your friends from their mobility scooters, get tangled up in epic crashes and cause mayhem! What’s more, experience the 3D open-world “Crazy Granddad” mode where you race against the clock in the entire Sunny Pines district.
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.
We hope to have our review up in the next few days, so pay attention on XBAs front page for more.
Source: Press Release