Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers Unveils Some New Screenshots
New screenshots showing off the characters of Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers were recently unveiled. The upcoming side-scrolling action game smashes universes to let players fight as heroes from some of Cartoon Network’s favorite animated programs. There are six heroes/hero pairs to swap between instantly in the single-player campaign or choose from in four-player local co-op (on Xbox One and other current gen consoles):
- Finn & Jake (Adventure Time) - Inseparable as always, Finn the Human uses the superpowers of his best friend and shapeshifting dog Jake to unleash damage and protect himself.
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) - Half-human, half-Crystal Gem magical guardian of the cosmos, Steven is equipped with a number of bright and bubbly abilities.
- Clarence (Clarence) - Dishing out sugary-sweet justice, Clarence brings his love and excitement for everything - including carbonated beverages - to the squad.
- Gumball (The Amazing World of Gumball) - A blue cat with a flair for misadventure, Gumball is a middle-school student from Elmore who takes enemies to school with imaginative weaponry.
- Mordecai & Rigby (Regular Show) – Best friends who’d rather play video games than work, Mordecai and Rigby have teamed up to do the job that one hero should be able to do alone.
- Uncle Grandpa (Uncle Grandpa) - A good-hearted uncle and grandpa who magically helps the world with the powers of his propeller hat and more.
A fun challenge for brawler fans of all ages, Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers features tag-team gameplay and tactics, off-the-wall boss battles and the same humor that fans of Cartoon Network know and love.
You can check out all the new screens below:
Source: Press Release