Top-Down Racer Mantis Burn Racing Gears Up For Launch
VooFoo Studios has announced that its first self-published game, Mantis Burn Racing, will launch on the Xbox One on Wednesday 12th October 2016.
Shortlisted as a finalist for ‘Racing Game’ in the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016, Mantis Burn Racing® comes packed with four-player local Split-screen racing and 9 different event types that are all playable in both the 20-hour single-player campaign and in eight-player online competitive race.
Mantis Burn Racing Features:
- Compelling Career Mode - Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
- Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay - Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes - including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial - that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
- Weekly Challenges - Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- High Definition Racing - Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.
We hope to have a review of the game in the coming weeks.
Source: Press Release/YouTube