Earthlock: Festival of Magic Gets Retail Release on Xbox One in 2017
Earthlock: Festival of Magic is a turn-based RPG, which succesfully mixes classic and modern features resulting in a very refreshing game with what the dev-team is saying with a deep story that will keep you playing for over 30 hours. Add to that the beautiful handdrawn graphics and it’s easy to see why Earthlock: Festival of Magic might just interest fans of the genre.
For fans of the genre out there, here are some features of Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Explore the vast and magical world of Umbra
- Fast and highly strategic turn?based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
- Talent Table: combining a classic ’skill tree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression
So there you have it, those who LOVE retail releases have a neat turn based RPG to look forward too.