New Final Fantasy XV Introduction Trailer Released
Square Enix has revealed a new introduction trailer highlighting everything players need to know before beginning their epic journey through the world of Eos on November 29. The trailer delves into the game’s deep story, real-time combat system, magic spells, summons, and introduces the four main characters.
Additionally, a free “Crown Update” will also be available for players to download automatically at launch. The update is the result of some additional time for development since mastering the full game, and provides a variety of updates, minor bug fixes and new features to greatly enhance the overall story and gameplay experience.
The upgrade provides enhancements for several elements within the game including:
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter
So the time is almost here Final Fantasy fans, we cant wait to hear about your adventures.
Source: Press Release/YouTube