Turtle Beach's Optic Limited Edition Gaming Headset Now Shipping
To honor eSport team OpTic Gaming and their dedication and commitment to eSports play, and to punctuate their achievements of 2017, gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach have announced that the all-new Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition gaming headset has begun shipping and fans that have already ordered will be receiving their new headset shortly.
Just as OpTic has elevated their game in 2017, Turtle Beach has elevated their award-winning Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset to new heights by incorporating the team’s iconic logo along with measured green accents to key visual elements of the headset. Only 2,000 units of Turtle Beach and OpTic Gaming’s exclusive Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition tournament gaming headset are available for fans to get their hands on.
2017 is the most decorated in OpTic Gaming’s storied history. So far this year they’ve brought home World Championships in Halo and Gears of War, and have also been crowned as Call of Duty World Champions. The Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition is a testament to the Green Wall’s dedication and commitment that brought them these historic achievements, and an opportunity for OpTic fans to show their appreciation for their favorite esports team.
Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro line represents the highest standards in audio and build quality in gaming. Designed from the ground up for today’s generation of eSports athletes and hardcore gamers, the Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition delivers multiple first-and-only innovations in the core mechanics of headset design, comfort, and audio performance, all with a unique OG style.
Here are the full details for the Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition tournament gaming headset include:
- Team Colors – The Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition sports OG’s iconic logo with perfectly balanced green accents that clearly show the world who your favorite esports team is.
- ComforTec Fit System – Experience a new level of comfort with this revolutionary, adjustable fit system featuring unique tension controls to adjust the tightness of the headset to your personal preference, a floating headband that perfectly distributes the headset’s weight, and a separate head-size adjustment – allowing you independent control of the earcup position and headband tension for the first time ever.
- Aerofit Ear Cushions – Uses material technologies that combine for the best of both worlds when it comes to competitive gaming and comfort. Smooth Asahi spandex fabric combined with unique, cooling gel-infused memory foam keeps players comfortable. Separate internal and external leather sidewalls provide passive noise-isolation for blocking out the roar of the crowd, as well as deeper bass response for better sound.
- ProSpecs Glasses Relief System – Turtle Beach’s patented ProSpecs Glasses Relief System is built right into the earcups, featuring an easy adjustment to create a small channel in the ear cushion allowing gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
- Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak Technology – Squad communication is crucial in esports. Points are won and matches lost with a single command, and the high-sensitivity microphone with TruSpeak Technology is there to ensure your voice is always heard loud and clear.
- 50mm Nanoclear Speakers – Turtle Beach’s large, 50mm Nanoclear over-ear speakers are designed specifically for esports to deliver the clearest team chat via crisper sound with less distortion for a game changing audio experience.
So there you have it Optic Gaming fans. Remember, there are only going to be 2000 of these headsets made, and when they are gone, they are indeed gone. Weve used the regular version of the Elite Gaming Headset and loved it, so you OG fans may want to consider this one.
Source: Press Release