Bridge Constructor Stunts Smashes onto Xbox One Soon
Headup Games has announced the release window of the Xbox One version of Bridge Constructor Stunts, a new and completely insane spin-off of the famous Bridge Constructor series. Stunts will be available in December and comes with great new features, perfectly suited for console gamers.
What is this game you ask? Well, build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages. But building structures alone isn’t enough this time: you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles yourself and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal. Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, flips and spectacular stunts, leaving behind a trail of destruction!
To ensure none of your jumps will not be forgotten, you can save replays of every run you performed and share them with your friends or social channels by the Xbox One Game DVR or the Twitch App. You will you have access to a variety of building materials with different properties. Numerous improvements make building even easier: simply convert a beam you have built into a road, and vice-versa. Additionally, you can now reposition your structures without having to build them from scratch.
Features of the game that migh just interest you:
- Improved and simplified Construction Mode
- Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
- Diverse levels with multiple objectives: reach the goals, collect stars, score target
- Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose
- Various building materials
- Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
- Let the world be part of your most outrageous jumps by using the Xbox One Game DVR or the Twitch App
We hope to have a review of this title in the near future.
Source: Press Release