Earthfall to Support HDR for Xbox One S When Released in 2017
Holospark have announced that its upcoming co-operative shooter, Earthfall, will support High Dynamic Range color (or HDR) on Xbox One S in 2017.
During PAX West 2016 it was said that thousands of gamers waited hours in line to be one of the first to get their hands on Holospark’s newest game, Earthfall. It is an action-packed co-operative first-person shooter, where a ragtag bunch of survivors band together to fight back against an alien invasion. Utilizing a wide variety of weapons and supplies, players must use team-based tactics and defenses while exploring the towns and wildernesses of the Pacific Northwest. You can check out the reveail trailer from PAX West 2016 below:
Here are Earthfall’s Core Features:
- Co-operative Survival For Up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses: Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere in the levels to the create the perfect alien killing zones.
- Print Your Weapons – Use advanced 3D printers found within the game to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across an authentic depiction of the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive waves of drone attacking to towering behemoths spitting plasma, making every experience different each time you play.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system that provides new challenges each and every time you play.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall, and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
We hope to have more on the game as it makes it’s way through its development cycle.
Source: Press Release