PSA - COD 4: Modern Warfare Remastered Gets Final 6 Maps
The six remaining original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare maps are now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, bringing the total to 16 multiplayer maps. Not only that, but Gun Game and Hardpoint are also being added to the playlists, giving players even more action this holiday. Joining the fray along with those two modes today are:
- Bloc: Large Russian apartment bloc. Intense Domination matches.
- Countdown: Open launch pad. Huge sight lines and dangerous maneuvering.
- Pipeline: Russian trainyard. Excellent team games.
- Showdown: Small desert arena. Great fast gameplay for small numbers of players.
- Strike: Large urban desert town. Excellent team games.
- Wet Work: Medium-large cargo ship. Fast-paced Search and Destroy matches.
And as a bonus they have added a fan-favorite to the mix, and it has some goodies waiting for you to unwrap.
- Winter Crash: Dark and snowy holiday-themed Crash. Beware the airstrikes…
The original Winter Crash was PC only, so this marks the console debut for what they hope becomes a holiday classic. You’ll also find that elves have created two special weapon camos that are particularly holiday-rific: Gift Wrap and Ugly Sweater. You can unlock these for each weapon class by completing challenges on Winter Crash, and be sure to search the map to find plenty of Easter Christmas eggs.
Along with the holiday camos, there are a ton of new personalization items available in Modern Warfare Remastered starting today. Dubbed ‘Operation Arctic Wolf,’ this loot drop features weapon camos, reticles, combat uniforms, emblems, calling cards, and more, including brand-new characters, which will also bring women in uniform to the fight in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the first time.
Source: Press Release/YouTube