Xbox Store to Have HUGE Sale Starting on Dec. 22
As we gear up for the big day that Santa arrives, Microsoft is thinking that existing owers of their Xbox One, and soon to be owners, might just like to have a reason, or two, to pick up some digital games, movies and whatnot for their current generation console. With that in mind, December 22 starts off a brand new sale for fans to pick up games of their choice.
What are you to expect you ask. Well, take a look below at what is on tap in terms of genreal offers:
- Deals for both Xbox One and Xbox 360, with titles up to 60 percent off, including discounts on some of this year’s most popular games
- From December 21 – January 9, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners can upgrade to Gold for $1 for the first month of membership. Gold members get up to 10% off all Xbox Store deals during Countdown.
- Movies $9.99 and Up.
- Today’s Hit TV up to 33% off.
- Bundles up to 33% off, including all Hobbit and Lord of the Rings films, X-Men Collection, and Alien Collection
- TV Favorites up to 50% off,.
- Even more deals on Suicide Squad, Sausage Party, and more amazing deals arriving later in the week!
- Try a free 30-day trial and we’ll give eligible customers 3 more months – on the house!
So it seems like there are quite a few reasons to check out this sale. We know that a few of us here at XBA will be checking out the deals for sure.
Source: Xbox News Wire/YouTube