Linelight Coming Soon to Xbox One
Indie studio My Dog Zorro’s upcoming minimalist puzzle game, Linelight, will arrive on Xbox One in Q1 2017. Set in a world made entirely of lines, Linelight’s 300 levels and six worlds are filled with Zen-like music, rich gameplay mechanics, and elegant design that distill the puzzle genre down to its very foundation.
Take control over one very special line - named “Dash” - and explore the puzzles and mysteries of Linelight. The controls are irreducibly simple: Move. Activate color-coded switches to create a “bridge.” Watch out for red moving lines - friendly in appearance, deadly on contact. Combine familiar gameplay mechanics to come up with one-of-a-kind solutions for exultant “Aha!” moments. :)
Linelight’s simple presentation belies a world of rich complexities and secrets. Keep an eye out for stars, and concentrate to discover secret pathways that expand the scope of your journey. Can you keep cool, keep Dash safe, and follow the path to its ultimate end?
Here are the games key features
- Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines
- Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay
- Solve more than 250 different puzzles across six unique worlds
- Enjoy a Zen-like, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow
- Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges
So, with this in mind, take a look at the trailer below (ignore the whole PS4 and Steam only logos as it is indeed coming to the Xbox One):
Source: Press Release