88 Heroes Release Date Confirmed
88 Heroes, the 2D action platform game from development studio Bitmap Bureau, will release in March for the Xbox One.
88 Heroes is said to be packed with content and challenge. The game is a chaotic 2D platformer that claims to be as fun to watch as it is to play, where each level completed or untimely death brings a new uniquely skilled hero into the action. With just 88 minutes to complete all 88 levels, you’ll need every one of the 88 heroes to stop the dastardly Dr. H8 destroying the Earth! Are you up to the challenge?
Key Features of this game are as follows:
- 88 unique and original playable characters, each with their own skills and abilities that may help - or hinder! - the player
- Hero order is randomly selected with each play, meaning players will always face a fresh and varied challenge
- 88 levels across 4 zones to conquer, each with its own unique boss encounter
- Multiple game modes including: Magnificent 8 mode - choose a team of just 8 heroes to tackle the entire game with; Solo mode – pick just one hero and master their skills in order to survive as long as you can
- 2 additional heroes and 8 new levels in H8 Mode, exclusive to the physical boxed edition
- Watch the action from Dr. H8’s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drinks coffee, takes bathroom breaks and berates his accident-prone henchmen
- More heroes incoming with DLC!
We hope to have more on this game as more information, and its eventual release, hits.
Source: Press Release/YouTube