How To Survive 2 Will Attack Xbox One in Early 2017
505 Games and Eko Software have announced that How to Survive 2, the Zombie Co-Op crafting survival game, will be coming to Xbox One in February 2017.
So, what is this zombie game about? Well, set 15 years after the first game, in How to Survive 2 players find themselves trying to survive a massive Zombie infestation in Louisiana where they must team up in order to live. Players will have to scavenge for resources, craft tools and weapons, build base camps, and interact with the many colorful characters that populate the area. Fans will discover that series favorite, Kovac, the masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide will also be onhand to help players outlive the zombie plague.
Here are some of the games features:
- Multiplayer: Invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play together simultaneously.
- Randomized environments: from the unforgiving bayous of the Mississippi Delta to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Character customization: customize your own looks and learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- Survival: If the hordes of undead humans and animals don’t kill you, thirst or exhaustion will.
- Crafting: new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Camp building: secure your shelter choosing from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacles and workshops that will unlock new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items.
We hope to have more of this soon to be released game as the date of release gets closer.
Source: Press Release/YouTube