Tekken 7 Release Date Finally Announced
The next chapter in the Tekken franchise will finally land in the hands of video game lovers and avid fighting game aficionados when Tekken 7 launches in the Americas on June 2, 2017.
Tekken 7 for home console, and PC, represents what Namco Bandai is saying is the culmination of the highest levels of fighting game development, even surpassing its arcade counterpart by offering additional balance and fine tuning, the inclusion of a dramatic story mode, more characters, and the implementation of online tournament modes that are sure to ignite the fighting spirit amongst gamers around the world.
When Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017, the game will be available with a variety of special offers that are sure to please hardcore Tekken fans and newcomers to the series, including:
- The Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition containins a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12” tall by 18” wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official Tekken 7 soundtrack.
- A Tekken 7 Season Pass will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the games experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack.
- Tekken 7 Pre-order Bonus (available now) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her debut in Tekken Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- The Tekken 7 Digital Deluxe Edition will include Tekken 7 and the Season Pass.
Phew, that is a lot of details to digest, but it seems that fighting fans will get some choices and some value when they try to decide which version of the game to buy.
Source: Press Release/YouTube