Ubisoft Workshop Announces Ghost Recon Wildlands Apparel & Accessories
Not just wanting to sell you the game, Ubisoft has announced a collection of apparel and small accessories from the world of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, now available for preorder on the Uplay Store.
From hoodies and shirts, to necklaces and accessories, this 10-piece collection highlights the icons and details from the upcoming open world action-adventure game, set to launch on March 7, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
- Dev Team Hoodie (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
- Dev Team T-Shirt (19.99$ USD/CDN)
- Premium Hoodie (89.99$ USD / 94.99$ CDN)
- Glama De Oro T-Shirt (19.99$ USD/CDN)
- Ghost Hybrid Dress Shirt (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Logo Skull Necklace (19.99$ USD / 24.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Bolivian Scarf (19.99$ USD / 24.99$ CDN)
- Ghost Recon Button Collection (2 sets) (9.99$ USD/CDN each)
- Ghost Tactical Backpack (59.99$ USD / 69.99$ CDN)
You want to take a closer look at what they are offering? Well, you can click on the line HERE to head on over to the Ubisoft Workshiop store, or check out the flash video below showing off some of the wears that you can put on yourself.
Source: Press Release/YouTube