Turtle Beach and EGL Team Up for New Gamer Centric Backpack
Turtle Beach Corporation and eSports apparel provider Electronic Gamers’ League (EGL) have joined forces to bring gamers FLYTE – a backpack created for today’s generation of gamers on the go. They state that gaming has evolved into a lifestyle, and the all-new FLYTE backpack is the only contemporary gaming bag designed from the onset with this lifestyle in mind, offering a wealth of features and functionality, comfort, durability and customization.
The all-new FLYTE gaming backpack’s official launch is slated for later this year, but Turtle Beach and EGL have put together a special 45-day long pre-order offering via Indiegogo starting today through March 17, 2017, where fans can purchase the backpack for a discounted “early bird” price of $99.00 and secure their spot as some of the first gamers in the world to receive one. The initial supply of FLYTE gaming backpacks is limited with only 1,500 units worldwide, and there will be two options available.
First is EGL’s own FLYTE backpack in black. Second, of the initial 1,500 pieces, EGL has created 500 limited-edition grey FLYTE backpacks exclusively for Turtle Beach. Further, in addition to offering the grey FLYTE backpack as a standalone item for $99.00 during the pre-order timeframe, Turtle Beach has put together a generous selection of pairings with other Turtle Beach products and apparel, including all-new Turtle Beach zipper hoodies, t-shirts, hats and more that fans will surely want to explore at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-world-s-best-gaming-backpack-without-equal-travel#/.
Full features for the new FLYTE backpack include:
- Created with highly durable 1,000D military-grade ballistic nylon and a water resistant TPU-coated base to protect your gear from the elements, with a #10 YKK RC zipper for the main compartment and #8 zippers for additional pockets, and easy grab zipper pulls
- A fleece-lined top tech pocket with a headphone pass-through so you can listen to your music on the go while storing your phone, sunglasses and other valuables, with a large quick access pocket on the back and two water bottle/storage pockets (one on each side)
- Contoured air-mesh padded shoulder straps and maximum adaptive padding for ultimate comfort, plus armor plate compression molding for improved back support and optimal ventilation keep you upright and dry when on-the-go, even when fully loaded
- Customizable patching areas to support your favorite games, teams, players, sponsors, and more
- An easy access main compartment that fully unzips for easy packing/unpacking, plus a fully padded compartment that fits up to 17.4” laptops and has a separate sleeve for tablets large and small
- 10 dedicated internal pockets to hold a console, video games, controllers, ELITE PRO gaming headset, ELITE PRO T.A.C., IMPACT 700 keyboard, GRIP 500 mouse, cables and other accessories
With only 500 units of the limited-edition grey Turtle Beach FLYTE backpack available worldwide, Turtle Beach states that be sure to pre-order one while supplies last to ensure you’re one of the first to have the new FLYTE backpack, and to get it for the discounted “early bird” price. Once ordered, your shipment will be fulfilled by EGL at the end of March for delivery shortly thereafter.
Source: Press Release/YouTube