FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is Coming in April
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is coming to Xbox One and will be available on retail shelves in North America in April 2017. For those who might just want too, you can pre-order now at GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon.
The demolition derby racing series that refuses to take itself too seriously is back and better than ever. Smash, burn, and cause mayhem in both online and offline races. Acquire nitro boost to violently crash into your opponents at breakneck speed. Compete with and conquer your opponents in a wide variety of tracks, arenas and game modes.
Kylotonn Games brings their renowned expertise in racing games development to FlatOut 4®: Total Insanity and gives players an explosive blend of wild race circuits, outrageous stunts and epic collisions. The game also features powerful muscle cars, slick racing cars, intimidating trucks and even the Myko Gusto Rocket Sorbet van.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Features:
- Customizable Cars: Gamers unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
- Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
- Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers;
- Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents;
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
- Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of amazing indie music tracks.
We hope to have more coverage as the launch date nears.
Source: Press Release