‘NeuroVoider’ Now Available on Xbox One
The twin-stick shooter NeuroVoider is now available on the Xbox One for fans to enjoy. The cyber futuristic game that mixes twin-stick shooting with RPG elements can now be enjoyed by fans for $13.99.
NeuroVoider brings forth thrilling gameplay in a world where gamers can shoot evil robots with powerful weapons including the nuclear rocket launcher. Additionally, players are able to battle through hordes of robots, boost their character, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. They can also choose to take on the task by themselves or connect with up to four friends for some intense cooperative gameplay.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Want to see what the game looks like in action? Take a look at the video below (and yes we know its a PS4 trailer, but that is the link the PR sent us, so there):
Source: Press Release/YouTube