Original Prey Soundtrack Now Available
Ahead of Prey’s global release on May 5th, the full Original Game Soundtrack is now available! You can listen to the game’s original tracks on Spotify orApple Music right now, or pick it up on iTunes, Amazon Music or Google Play. Even better, you can check out Mick Gordon’s music in the free demo, available right now on the Xbox One.
Mick Gordan’s work has appeared in a plethora of games in partnership with Bethesda Softworks, including a recent trip to Mars with the award winning soundtrack for DOOM from id Software. However, Mick took Prey in completely different direction, building a diverse soundtrack that combines ambient arpeggiated guitars and heart thumping synth beats. The result lends itself perfectly to the tense, menacing journey to uncovering the mysteries surrounding Talos I and facing off against the alien threat that has taken over the station.
The Prey: Original Game Soundtrackfull track list includes:
- “The Experiment” by Mick Gordon
- “Everything Is Going to Be Okay” by Mick Gordon
- “Typhon Voices” by Mick Gordon
- “The Phantoms” by Mick Gordon
- “Into the Tunnels” by Matt Piersall
- “Human Elements” by Mick Gordon
- “The Truth Will Set You Free” by Mick Gordon
- “No Gravity” by Mick Gordon
- “Alex Theme” by Mick Gordon
- “December and January” by Mick Gordon
- “Neuromods” by Mick Gordon
- “Stranded” by Ben Crossbones
- “Semi Sacred Geometry” by Raphael Colantonio and Matt Piersall
- “Mind Game” by Raphael Colantonio, Production and Electronics by Matt Piersall
So what are you waiting for folks, check out the music before the game, and get yourself in to the mood for this upcoming game.
Source: Press Release