The Insult Simulator is Coming to Xbox One
The Insult Simulator, coming to Xbox One and PS4, spring 2017.
Absolve yourself of guilt in the sport of creating the most nasty dirty dunk you’ve got cooking. Take friends to task on how their Mom’s a real fart pillow, or comment on the dead platypus-like odor emanating from your dearest loved one. Fear not, solo players! If you’re not the most sociable, you too can fling insults by mercilessly belittling a lifeless CPU to take out all of your internal anger at the world!
Thanks to the folks at Crunching Koalas, console players will get the opportunity to be virtually dragged at their convenience! Open your mind to the possibilities of the insult as Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator serves up a selection of satisfying knocks against your opponent in a true battle of words to the psyche death.
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
- 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult components”
- 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Given we have yet to check out anything related to this game, we hope to have more coverage as time goes by and the release date is locked in. For now you can check out the trailer below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube