For Honor's Season Two is Available Now
Ubisoft have announced that For Honor Season Two, Shadow & Might, is now available. Shadow & Might will bring new content to For Honor, including two additional heroes, two extra maps, new customization items for all heroes and gameplay updates. Maps and gameplay updates will be free for all players at the start of Season Two. Available now for season pass holders, the new heroes, the lethal Shinobi and the fierce Centurion, will be available for all players on May 23 for 15,000 Steel each.
The For Honor team has made numerous improvements to hero balancing, gear, matchmaking, and network stability, and much more is planned for the coming weeks and months. The launch of Season Two is a great opportunity to return to the battlefield or experience For Honor for the first time.
Shadow & Might brings a wealth of new content to For Honor, including:
- Shinobi (Samurai Assassin): The Shinobi are experts at maneuvering around the battlefield. Equipped with backflip, front roll, dodge cancel and super sprint abilities, Shinobi are hyper agile and mobile heroes. While their low health and difficulty performing defensive counters can leave them vulnerable, their agility and long-range attacks more than make up for their lack of defense. They wield the traditional Japanese kusarigama, a weapon composed of a sickle with a chain attached. With the ability to throw and retract their kusarigama and grab at a distance, Shinobi have the longest range of any hero.
- Centurion (Knight Hybrid): Centurions are close-quarters melee fighters that specialize in bypassing defenses and draining their opponent’s stamina. Their short range necessitates getting up close and personal to knock opponents off balance. Once enemies are staggered, the Centurion can punish them with a charged heavy and high damage jump attack. Equipped with the reliable standard-issue gladius, the Centurion is perfectly suited for getting in close and executing short-range combination attacks.
- New Maps: Season Two will also expand upon the selection of multiplayer maps with the inclusion of Forge and Temple Garden. Forge represents the might of Ashfeld and the brute force of the Knight war machine. The Temple Garden embodies the beauty and harmony of the Myre but has since been turned into a Samurai battlefield. Both maps are available in all multiplayer modes.
- Gear Overhaul: Shadow & Might revamps the gear system by addressing stats that are not useful or made redundant by other stats, while ensuring that no one statistical category is too powerful and thereby eliminating overpowered builds. The presentation of gear stats will also change as players comparing gear can now see the specific percentage increases in individual categories.
- Epic Level Gear: Coinciding with the gear system makeover comes an entirely new level of gear, Epic gear, which increases the maximum gear score from 108 to 144.
- Expanded Faction War: With Season One of the Faction War coming down to the wire between the Vikings and Samurai, the Faction War map will see changes with the introduction of nine new territories into the cross-platform metagame. With honor, pride and exclusive in-game rewards on the line, the twelve-week Faction War decides which faction is truly superior.
So there you have it folks, all the details on the new content for season two.
Source: Press Release