NBA 2K17 Simulation Sees Warriors Take the Championship
Do you want to see how NBA2K17 has the NBA Championship between Cleveland and Golden State play out. Well they have a break down of their simulation and we have it here for you. Check out the epic details of the 7-game battle.
- The Cavaliars beat the Warriors 112-95. The Cavs make it tough on the Warriors, slowing down the pace of the game and holding Golden State to just 43% shooting, and in doing so, handing Golden State their first loss of this year’s historic NBA Playoff run.
- The Warriors fire back. Defeating the Cavs 119-87, they tie up the finals 1-1. Cleveland’s sloppy game resulted in 18 turnovers which the Warriors capitalized on. Kevin Durant shined in the game, contributing a whopping 45 points in the blowout. This game reinforced why KD signed with Golden State in the biggest way possible.
- With the series tied 1-1, Cleveland is focused on protecting home court, which is exactly what they do, defeating Golden State 93-89. This game, however, comes down to the final moments. With 30 seconds to go the game is tied 89-89 when Kyrie Irving comes up with yet another clutch three pointer. After the Warriors failed to answer, they foul Tristan Thompson who was able to make one of two free throws to seal the victory for Cleveland in Game 3.
- The defending champs now find themselves heading into Game 4 with a 2-1 series lead. One more victory, and the Cavs could find themselves in control of the series with a commanding 3-1 lead. Problem is, the Warriors weren’t having any of that. Shooting a staggering 61%, Golden State put on a shooting clinic. A late run by Cleveland cut the deficit to 4 but wouldn’t be enough, , with the Warriors prevailing 116-111. Once again, this epic NBA Finals series was headed back to the Bay knotted at 2-2.
- The Warriors are focused and primed in Game 5, defeating the Cavs 110-84 and to take a 3-2 series lead. The Cavs struggled offensively, shooting just 32%. In contrast, Warriors fired on all cylinders to emerge victorious. Their three point shooting barrage (14 triples on 50% shooting) put the Cavs in a bad position early on in the game.
- The Cavs dominate the Warriors 111-89. Despite a close game late in the third, Cleveland’s exceptional three point shooting and solid defense helped them take a commanding lead late in the game. A triple-double performance by LeBron James capped off an unbelievable fourth-quarter run and seal Game 6 for the Cavs.
- The Warriors found themselves back in a Game 7 on their home court, a year after losing a heartbreaker at Oracle Arena to complete an epic Cavaliers comeback. The time for redemption was now and they were ready for the challenge. Simply put, the Warriors put on one of the greatest offensive and defensive displays in NBA history, absolutely crushing the Cavs in Game 7. Shooting 60% from the field, 59% from behind the arc, the Warriors claimed their 2nd championship in three years defeating the Cavs 132-106!
So there you have it sports fans, a summary of what NBA2K17 predicts will happen with the current NBA Finals.
Source: Press Release