Evil Controllers Unveils a New Controller for eSports Competitors
Evil Controllers has unveiled a new controller that they state is "...the biggest leap in eSports technology to date". This controller is simply callsed the Evil Shift controller and will be launching in the summer of this year.
The Evil Shift features many advantages that are unbeatable; its faster, lighter and the easiest to remap buttons and paddles. The ergonomic paddle placement and interchangeable thumbsticks are believed to instantly improve gameplay for competitive and pro eSports gamers
Evil Controllers states that the Evil Shift is tournament-ready, with paddles that are unmatched:
- Gameplay is instantly improved with multiple paddles stationed at the back, so every finger is utilized; gamers can play continuously by shifting finger positions to ensure comfort and alleviate fatigue in addition to improving gameplay.
- Paddles have "instant touch technology," that can be pressed, tapped or shifted with desired force for an immediately noticeable difference in gameplay.
- The lightweight and ergonomic paddle placement eliminates accidental button presses, all while retaining a sleek and comfortable grip.
- Comprised of switches that can take millions of button pushes, the Evil Shift lasts longer than any other controller on the market.
- Paddles are remappable on the fly, without interrupting gameplay. And, unlike other eSports controllers, no tools or apps are necessary to remap paddles.
Evil Shift is also said to adapt to competitive and pro eSports gamers needs:
- The choice of three interchangeable thumbstick sizes allows gamers to swap sticks on the fly; use taller sticks for trickier sniper shots, or shorter sticks for tight angles or slower motions.
- Rewriting or reassigning button profiles is simplified, quickly done within seconds allowing quick recall.
- Gamers can save more active profiles on the Evil Shift than any other eSports controller on the market.
Finally, the Evil Shift is said to have he best trigger sensitivity in the industry with significant resistance reduction. Hairpin triggers reduce the tension of the trigger by over fifty percent, allowing for full range of motion without limiting the controllers capability.
We are headed to E3 to check out what is new, and we have an appointment to see Evil Controllers and plan to check out the Xbox One version of the Evil Shift. For now you can check out a brief teaser video below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube