Hit the Virtual Links as The Golf Club 2 Has Hit the Fairway
Video game publisher Maximum Games, in partnership with developer HB Studios, have finally released The Golf Club 2, the next installment from the beloved franchise. Hailed for its authenticity and social engagement, fans can now take to the green as The Golf Club 2 is out today on the Xbox One.
We got to see the game at E3 a few weeks ago and we were quite impressed. HB Studios has made quite a few changes, and we think more virtual golf fans will get to enjoy what is offered.
Here are some of The Golf Club 2 features:
- A highly authentic golf experience both on the green and in the club.
- Single-player Career Mode – players progressively rise through the ranks to claim top spot.
- Online Societies – create, customize and run societies with friends, or join existing ones based on skill level and play styles… ascend to the top to have the biggest and best society
- Refined Course Creator – more creative freedom to build the ideal course to suit any player’s style, whether starting fresh or upgrading a previous masterpiece from the original game which features more than 150,000 user-generated courses.
- Stunning environments – experience a vast range of customizable terrain.
- Cutting-edge swing mechanics – Delivers a more authentic and calculated way to control the swing and the desired outcome for each shot creating realistic outcomes.
- Uninterrupted gameplay – zero load times between holes.
- Unlimited customization options – players will have the ability to customize almost everything, from course designs and club décor to characters.
- Dynamic online tournaments – Create and host online tournaments, inviting other players to buy in for a chance to prove their skills and win in-game currency and notoriety.
Its our hope to have a detailed review out as soon as time permits, but for now you can check out the launch trailer below:
Source: Press Release