Final Fantasy XV New DLC "Episode Prompto" Now Available
Square Enix continues to support Final Fantasy XV with new DLC for fans to continue enjoying the game. With that in mid, today they have released Episode Prompto, the new downloadable content (DLC) where players can experience a brand-new storyline from the perspective of the fan-favorite character. Players will get a glimpse into the human side of the cheerful photographer, as Prompto Argentum and Aranea Highwind embark across a snowy wilderness with an array of new weapons to battle Imperial forces.
Episode Prompto features:
- A brand-new storyline where Prompto, lost in the wilderness and battling against the Imperial forces, must find his way home and discover the truth about himself in the process
- Fast-paced, third-person gunplay battles featuring a wide variety of weapons, including basic handguns, sniper rifles, flash grenades, bazookas and more
- A new lightning fast snowmobile vehicle can be driven for taking down enemies and perform death-defying jumps while venturing through the wilderness
- Commodore Aranea Highwind and her mighty lance return to journey alongside Prompto
- elfie Action – Players will have the ability to snap selfies along the way, carrying over Prompto’s Snapshot skill from the main game
Along with the new DLC, Square Enix also also released a free update today that gives players the ability to upgrade the Regalia to the new Type-D model at Hammerhead. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments. Finally, the update also includes new Episode Prompto themed tracks in the Regalia, various fixes and more.
Source: Press Release