New Games Coming the Xbox Game Pass This July
The Xbox Game Pass is set to get its first update in July, and with it comes a few games that might just interest some, but sure, they may not interest anyone. Regardless, new games are coming, and we have the details for you.
Check out the list below for a more in--depth explanation at what is coming:
Dead Island Definitive Edition
- Dead Island Definitive Edition has been said to be one of the quintessential zombie games.. In Dead Island, four survivors awake in a hospital, only to find themselves surrounded by an infestation of zombies. You get it all with Dead Island — a large open world to explore, multiple playable characters, a great story arc with tons of side missions, an extensive crafting system and thousands of zombies to fight.
Resident Evil 6
- Co-headlining July’s new releases into Xbox Game Pass is Resident Evil 6. More of a third-person shooter than its survival-horror roots, Resident Evil 6 is an incredibly ambitious effort from Capcom, delivering the ability to go solo or partner up in co-op for four different-but-integrated campaigns spanning seven different key characters. Where other Resident Evil games focused on a more crawling pace, confined spaces, and scarce resources (especially ammunition), Resident Evil 6 delivers the opportunity to create blazes of glory across a series of intense shootouts, vehicle chases, and boss fights.
- F1 2015 is joining Xbox Game Pass in July. F1 2015, which is said to be one of the best installments in the long-running franchise from Codemasters, offers a gripping simulation of the Formula One racing experience. Finding the right level of finesse is key to finishing in the winner’s circle, and in F1 2015 you can hone your driving skills against challenging AI competition before competing with friends.
The Flame in the Flood
- The Flame in the Flood has been described as one of the best single-player experiences of 2016. Guide Scout and her faithful pooch Aesop downriver to find resources, safety, and hope in this post-apocalyptic tale of survival (spoiler alert: there was a huge flood). Navigate your raft from island to island as your adventure for a brighter tomorrow unfolds.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- Fluid and fast-paced with wonderfully unique, the Mexican-inspired art and level design of Guacamelee delivers tons of fun with a unique flair that you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else. You play as Juan, a humble farmer, tasked with defeating countless enemies on a quest to rescue El Presidente’s kidnapped daughter. Play on your own or join forces with family and friends to defeat each boss, conquer each level, and save the day in this awesome game from Drinkbox Studios.
- Guacamelee’s retro brother from another mother, Bard’s Gold, is a super fun 2D platformer with strong RPG elements and a visual style that harkens back to the days of 8-bit gaming yore, which is pretty awesome if you’re a retro gaming fan. Diverse dungeon-focused level design is paired with progressively challenging gameplay (and a bunch of achievements) to create a really fun and engaging experience. Each level has its own surprises and secrets, so explore the nuances and clever design elements Bard’s Gold has to offer. It will be time well spent!
Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine
- Majesco’s award-winning Xbox 360 game, Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine, is a top-down stealth action strategy game with the team-based objective of successfully pulling off heists and robberies. Play through the solo campaign and unlock four additional characters (eight total in the game) so you and your friends can each find the right character and special skill to pull off each heist in multiplayer. Don’t get caught!
All Payday 2 Add-ons 25% Off from 7/1 – 7/16)
- And it’s not just more games you get to enjoy in July. 505 Games are celebrating the recent release of Payday 2’s Most Wanted DLC bundle by offering Xbox Game Pass members 25% off all Payday 2 add-ons from July 1 – July 16.
So there you have it folks, more games to play with the Xbox Game Pass.
Source: Xbox News Wire/YouTube