AereA Now Available Now on Xbox One
SOEDESCO has launched AereA, a music-themed action-RPG, on Xbox One. The game was launched earlier this month on Steam.
AereA is an Action RPG with dungeon crawling elements. As one of Great Maestro Guidos disciples, the player explores Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Their mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. Players get to play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. Players have to find their way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands.
In the music themed world of AereA, the students Guido and Demetrio discover the magical powers of music. On his own, Demetrio starts to research the musics power to control living beings. Once Guido finds out, he confronts Demetrio about his betrayal.
A huge fight erupts between the two old friends and the musical powers of this battle are so powerful that the very island itself shatters into pieces. Demetrio flees and its up to Guido to restore balance. He sends out his four disciples to unravel the mystery of the missing primordial instruments and to return them to their original place in order to bring back peace to the world.
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player Co-Op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
We hope to have our review done as soon as we can.
Source: Press Release/YouTube