X-Morph: Defense to Launch on Xbox One August 30th
X-Morph: Defense will launch on August 30th. The game will release simultaneously on Xbox One and Windows 10 for $19.99. X-Morph: Defense is a unique twin-stick shooter, tower defense hybrid. Unprecedented destruction of fully dynamic environments provides a never seen before level of tower defense freedom.
Here are some of the games key features worth noting:
- Build your towers anywhere on the map.
- Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths.
- Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement.
- Smart enemies - there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making e challenge a lot more interesting.
- Advanced tower types - different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies.
- Dont wait for your enemies - engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter.
- Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability.
- - Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
SPLIT SCREEN CO-OP
- Fend off the human threat with a friend at your side.
SINGLE PLAYER AND COOP STORY CAMPAIGNS
- take over the Earth by invading locations all around the globe including South Africa, Russia, USA, Japan, China, Britain, Argentina and other countries
- upgrade your towers and abilities throughout the course of the story campaign
- the entire story campaign is available in coop mode
- coop missions include additional enemy waves that create a new gameplay experience
- three difficulty modes
TECHNOLOGY FOUND TO MAKE GAMEPLAY
- X-Morph: Defense is powered by EXOR Studios proprietary Schmetterling game engine.
- Dynamic building destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece. Realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique
So there you have it. We hope to have more on this game as its release gets closer.
Source: Press Release/YouTube