Assassin's Creed Origins Post-Launch Content Unveiled
Ubisoft has lets the wraps off of all the details of Assassin’s Creed Origins post-launch content, including the season pass and free add-on content available to all players. Players will be able to continue exploring a vast and mystical Ancient Egypt thanks to wide variety of post launch content including several hours of new storyline expansions & quests, timed events and customization items.
First off, for those interested in a Season Pass, youll be getting the following:
- DLC 1 - The Hidden Ones: This story-driven expansion builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood, taking players years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins as they clash with an occupying Roman force in a new region. This expansion will extend the level cap.Available in January, 2018.
- DLC 2 - The Curse of the Pharaohs: In this story-driven expansion focusing on Egyptian mythology, players will fight against undead pharaohs and explore a new, mystical realm. During their journey, players will encounter famed Egyptian beasts such as Anubis warriors, scorpios and more, as they investigate the cause of the curse that has brought the dead pharaohs back to life. The Curse of the Pharaohs will increase the level cap further and introduce more new Abilities. Available in March, 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: Two exclusive add-on packs including a new outfit, weapons, shield and mount. Available in November, 2017.
- A package of 500 Helix Credits Available at the launch of the game.
- An exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade. Available at the launch of the game.
For those gamers who may not want to fork out the money for a Season Pass, here is a summation of the free content filled with new challenges and gameplay opportunities will be available for all players at or after the launch of the game, including:
- The Trials of the Gods: Epic boss battles against Egyptian gods that take place during special timed events, victorious players will receive prestigious rewards. The first Trial of the Gods event will be available 15 days after the launch of the game.
- The Nomad’s Bazaar: A wandering merchant gives players daily quests to complete in order to earn mysterious exotic rewards. Available at the launch of the game.
- Photo Mode: Players will be able to capture and share the beauty of the Egyptian landscape and indulge their inner wildlife photographer while discovering in-game pictures taken by other players. Available at the launch of the game.
- Horde Mode: Players will fight endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena. They will be able to compare their scores with their friends and challenge them asynchronously. Available in early 2018.
- Discovery Tour: This new educational mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum and will give everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Available early 2018.
So, it seems like there will be a lot to do after the game launches, wheth you decide to pay for a Season Pass, or choose to keep you money and just wait for the free DLC.
Source: Press Release/YouTube