South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Detailed
With the impending release of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ubisoft seems to be keen on letting fans know that there is a Season Pass for the game and what will come with it. DLC’s available to Season Pass owners will be as follows:
- “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck. They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available in December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free Day One content:
- Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available on October 24th
We are currently working on our reivew and hope to have it ready for you in a few days.
Source: Press Release