Square Enix's 'Oh My Godheads' is Out Now
Square Enix Collective’s couch-based multiplayer Oh My Godheads is available now. Developed by Barcelona-based studio Titutitech, Oh My Godheads’ gameplay is built around an intentionally frenzied ‘capture-the-head’ mechanic that triggers as many laughs in defeat as it does celebration in victory.
It’s a slice of multiplayer madness where friends compete to carry godheads back to their base, closely mirroring traditional capture-the-flag style gameplay but adding a whole heap of extra delirium thrown in for good measure. The game launches today after enjoying a more than six month long run in Early Access.
Not enough detail for you? Well, here are the features that of the game to educate you even more:
- Hilarious couch multiplayer for 1-4 players
- Battle computer-controlled characters in single player mode
- ‘Capture-the-head’ gameplay supercharges capture-the-flag with uniquely powered godheads
- Multiple magical godheads - explosions, control-switching and more
- Bright, colourful 3D environments in world-spanning locales
- Ridiculous cast of characters to play
- Swords, hats, monocles and airborne pastries
We wont lie, we are going to review this, but we are swamped, and we arent the biggest site around.
Source: Press Release/YouTube