Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Heading to Xbox One in 2018
There is an audience of die-hard fans who love jRPGs on console, and it looks like one is heading to the Xbox One next year for fans to get their hands on. It is called Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs.
The game draws inspiration from jRPG classics, but also delivers a modern mix of good old adventuring and dynamic storytelling. It’s a tactical RPG, but it’s actually a game about the restoration of your kingdom, bonding with vibrant characters met during your journey, embarking on the most peculiar quests possible, and bringing back your best jRPG moments in an up-to-date, accessible style.
It is said that it can also be a game about unforgettable, rewarding combats and well-thought tactics, but that’s for the player to decide - there’s always a possibility to tone down the difficulty level or even skip a battle if someone can’t wait to see what other plot-twists lay before him.
Omitting the battles won’t make all the problems go away, though - there’s always something to be done in Ascalia, like dealing with teammates’ quirks. Take Theo for example, a vampire with a blood aversion, whose biggest dream is to become a hairdresser or Esther’s ambition to make a DIY atomic bomb with just a few gears and spare parts. Oh, and there’s always a fishing mini-game!
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs has already made its mark amongst RPG fans during its PC launch, but we’re not stopping there. The Royal Edition is an enhanced version of the game that also contains all additional in-game content, including an endless mode and brand-new characters.
- Traverse through lands of robust turn-based battles, diverse quests and distinct bosses.
- Bond with dozens of colorful characters who will help you along your journey.
- Tone down the difficulty level or skip battles if you’re not in a mood for a fight.
- Experience a fair amount of epicness and tons of humor; Samurai dwarves?!
- Bring back your best jRPG memories with hours of engaging gameplay.
- Face the newly-added endless mode and prove your tactical skills.
So, does this game interest you. If so great, if not, thats ok, regardless, check out the trailer down below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube