Puzzle Platformer Albert & Otto Coming to Xbox One
The 2D puzzle-platformer Albert & Otto is coming to Xbox One on January 10th, 2018. Initially released on PC as the first of four planned episodes, the subsequent instalments never materialised due to insufficient funding. By bringing the first episode to console audiences, developer K Bros hopes it may be afforded the opportunity to finally complete the story of Albert & Otto as originally intended.
So, what is this game you ask? Good question. Albert & Otto is a story set in 1939 Germany about a boy and his abducted sisters magical bunny. They embark on a journey to find her, overcoming murderous beasts and lethal puzzles by working together.
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles
- A story inspired by dark events buried in our history and told through a childs drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it)
- 2.5 - 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them
That is all we have for now. We hope to have more information as the eventual release hits.
Source: Press Release