Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Available Now
Air-combat action game Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China, based on the historical events of Americas secret volunteer squadrons that helped defend China in World War 2, has now launched on Xbox One and is available worldwide.
Developed and self-published by ACE MADDOX (courtesy of Microsofts ID@Xbox program), Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China is available on the Xbox Store in 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Polish, German, Portuguese-Brazil, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Italian, Turkish, and Japanese.
For those wondering, here are some highlighted features of the game:
Rarely Depicted Air-Battles of WWII
- Action-packed single-player campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
Approachable Take on Air-Combat
- Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets, and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, and more!
Multiplayer for 2-16 Players
- Xbox One leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies and “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
Fly in Cockpit or Third-Person Mode
- Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
Stricking Rendition of the Far East
- Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
You can check out the launch trailer down below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube