Bleed 2 out Next Week on the Xbox One
Bleed 2, a game that is described as the supersonic run-and-gun sequel to indie smash hit Bleed, is coming to the Xbox One on the 9th February. If you hit up the Xbox Store prior now, you can get a 10% discount prior to the games release.
As per usual with smaller games, you may not know what Bleed 2 is all about. It was released in 2017 for PC and it is said that it quickly won over critics and players with its slick shooting and tightly-designed action. Among its fans are Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer.
Bleed 2 welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains.
Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kittys!), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time.
Here are a few noteable feature from the game:
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
Source: Press Release