Slime-san: Superslime Edition Heading to the Xbox by the End of Week
The action-platformer Slime-san is hitting the Xbox One on June 22nd. Seems the PR company representing the game wants to tell you that the game not only includes over 150 challenging levels (plus NG+) and an insane amount of features, but also a great selection of mini-games, which they say will take you back to the good old days of gaming.
In addition to the mini-games, the Slime-san: Superslime Edition contains hundreds of hillarious features that make it the platformer it is known for. Here are just a few features that you can expect:
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 160 levels made out of more than 600 rooms combined with 160 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering over 300 levels and 1000 rooms!
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Collect partially-digested collectibles to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Customize your own house, style and furnish it to your heart’s content!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Exciting mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- Switch to different characters with complete new play styles: Shadow, Marble and Grandpa-san!
- Several cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould, Mischa Perella... Over 10 composers contributed several songs for a chiptune album that you cant help but groove out to!
- "Dynamic Colors" Feature that will alter the games color palette to a unique one for each world!
- Achievements, Achievements, Achievements - you wont believe it, too!
- Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking!
- HUE Slider: Entirely change the color palette of the game!
- Easy Tutorial: Accessible at any time for a gameplay refresher!
So, there you have it folks. A new action platformer that is just around the corner. Oh, you can also check the game out in action in the new trailer below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube