Super Mega Baseball 2 Now Out
Today is a big day for Canadian developer Metalhead Software, and they finally release the sequel to their first baseball game. Today marks the day as the launch of Super Mega Baseball 2 is upon us.
The price of game is $29.99 USD, Super Mega Baseball 2 arrives with new visuals, deep team and league customization, and long-awaited online multiplayer modes. Starting today Super Mega Baseball 2 is also available for the month of May via Xbox Live Games with Gold.
Metalhead is also releasing today three DLC packs with additional cosmetic customization content as an optional way for fans to show added support.
Whether a rookie or baseball purist, Super Mega Baseball 2 is said to pack a mode for everyone. Compete in ranked Pennant Race mode (1v1), dominate friends in arranged matches (1v1, 2v1, 2v2), or take on the AI (solo, local co-op, online co-op) - all kept fair by Ego, the genres most flexible difficulty system.
As this game is a sequel, Metalhead Software says that it builds on the core features of the original, and includes:
- Overhauled presentation including 8 stadiums built from the ground up, more realistically scaled character models, and new, more athletic player animations
- Comprehensive customization of leagues, team logos and uniforms, and player gear
- New competitive and co-operative online modes, utilizing dedicated servers
- Cross-platform play between PC and Xbox One in Pennant Race mode
- Refined baseball simulation with visceral physics and realistic play outcomes
- Enhanced image quality on Xbox One X
With all this being said, you can check out the launch trailer below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube