New Gunner Class Now Available for TERA on Consoles
Ok TERA players, the wait is over. En Masse Entertainment has finally announced today that the gunner, a new playable class is now available for TERA on console, including the Xbox One. The gunner is a high damage class who wields a massive arcannon to mow down mobs of enemies.
But wait, there is more news. The team at En Masse is celebrating the launch of the gunner with some special events and challenges:
- Starting today and going through July 8, players will receive one free additional Character Slot upon their first-time log in to TERA which they can use to create a gunner (or any of TERA’s eleven character classes).
- Through July 22, gunners unlock special rewards as they level-up. If players manage to get all the way to level 65, they’ll unlock an exclusive costume and weapon skin for their gunner.
- The first gunner to reach level 65 on each server will also earn a special achievement and “Cutting Edge” title.
So, what does this new class offer? Well, the gunner has one EXPLOSIVE personality.
The gunner is the first new class to come to TERA on consoles and is available to the female castanic and high-elf races at character creation. At first glance, the massive guns make this class seem limited to long-range combat; however, the gunner is surprisingly versatile, making her an excellent choice for utility players who want to be effective in a variety of situations. Tough, deadly, and crafty, the gunner comes fully loaded with abilities that help her stand apart on the battlefield.
- Battlefield-Clearing Attacks: Powerful area-of-effect attacks, including the visually-stunning Balder’s Vengeance, let the gunner mow down hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
- Big-Ass Guns: This class is defined by the arcannon—a huge weapon with huge damage potential. Why settle on small when you can go big?
- Summoned Constructs: With her ability to place turrets and constructs around the battlefield, the gunner never has to fight alone. It’s like having a party with you wherever you go!
- Heavy Armor: With huge guns and heavy armor, the gunner is a tank. Fight with ranged attacks or hit hard from up close. The ability to mix up attacks keeps enemies guessing until they’re blown away.
So, does this interest you in the slightest. Well, check out the video below to see the Gunner Class launch trailer and see the new class of character in action:
Source: Press Release/YouTube