State of Decay 2 Celebrates July 4th with 'The Independence Pack" DLC
Seems like the team who developed State of Decay 2 is far from done. For a small fee, $4.99, you can download the already released "The Independence Pack" and celebrate July 4th in Zombie Style.
The pack unlocks an array of fiery new versions of vehicles, weapons and gear for your community all wrapped together with colourful gunpowder. The team also added to the existing game with Update 2.0, which features 20 FREE new missions, nearly 10 new weapons, a “Rare Books” trader for new skills and plenty of improved gameplay in honor of the Independence Pack for ALL players.
The Independence Pack features three zombie-ready vehicles, access to a supply drop containing three new patriotic melee weapons, two unique ranged weapons and piles of single-use fireworks that are perfect for causing general havoc:
- Take the Pyrohawk, Burninator or Meatwagon out for a spin. With names like these, you know driving will be more entertaining.
- Step up to your station at the BBQ with The Freedom Ringer, Grillmeister and BBQ Fork – new hand-held zed-slaying solutions.
- Subtlety not your thing? Well we have the Pyro Launcher and Starshank Launcher so you can blast zombies with fiery explosives.
- Just like loud noises with pretty colors? You’re in luck! The Block Rocker, Reign o’ Fire, Bouncing Boris and XL Firework Shell offer even more options to turn a mission into a celebration.
- The new Fireworks Crafting Station facility mod crafts additional fireworks or ammunition for your fancy new fireworks launchers. Also keep an eye out for a new wandering trader hosting a fire sale on these explosive new goodies. That’s right, a good ole traditional fireworks sale.
As mentioned earlier in the news above, you can grab the Independence Pack today for $4.99 USD (or for free if you purchased State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition); Xbox Game Pass members also receive a 10 percent discount on the Independence Pack.
Source: Press Release/Xbox News Wire