MXGP Pro Now Available for Two Wheeled Racing Fans
Milestone has released yet another game, as its a dev-house that never stops. MXGP Pro is available now in stores and in digital form too for $49.99 (USD).
Starting today, users can also purchase the MXGP Pro - Credit Multiplier DLC for $4.99, which will assist in game progression, multiplying credits at the end of every race, both offline and online, in every mode.
The game is said to be designed to meet the needs of the most passionate fans and honor the true spirit of Motocross, MXGP PRO is a brand-new start for the franchise. Everything learned from previous MXGP installments will culminate with MXGP Pro, enhancing the experience of racing by taking a more refined approach to gameplay. The result is a game that reflects feedback from the community, while incorporating the advisement of official MXGP riders Antonio Cairoli, Tim Gajser, and Gautier Paulin.
Step into Extreme Career mode, where all the racing options are fully blocked to create the most authentic racing to date. Alternatively, gamers can launch Standard Career mode for a fully customizable game experience, allowing players to progress and learn step-by-step until they are ready to take on official Motocross champions. No matter if you are new to MXGP or have been a fan since the beginning, MXGP Pro has been created for you!
All players who purchase MXGP Pro will have access to:
- All official tracks, bikes, and riders from the 2017 MXGP season.
- A new Bike Set-Up system reimagined from what Milestone is calling the mechanical approach, allowing players to setup every parameter of their bike based on real values and metrics.
- A realistic approach to the physics, spectacular movements, and a reworked system of grips, collisions, and in-air behaviours.
- More realistic rider movements, integrated with the bike, and affected by the impact of different terrains.
- The Compound, a 1 km² training area where players can free-roam, race against AI, or practice on two different tracks, one for Supercross and one for Motocross.
- Innovative tutorials, a dedicated game mode for those who want to improve a custom rider’s skills, focusing on six different Motocross disciplines: air control, scrubs, cornering, riding in the wet, starting, and braking.
Phew, that was a lot of MXGP Pro information to talk about.
Source: Press Release/YouTube