E-Home Entertainment to Reveal 6 New Xbox One Games at gamescom
E-Home Entertainment, a China-based publisher of Xbox One games, has announced its Gamescom 2018 lineup. With six games representing a variety of genres – including third-person shooter, platformer, strategy, role-playing, and more – these upcoming games have something for everyone to enjoy.
At the E-Home Entertainment Booth (Hall 10.1, Booth A010), journalists will have the chance to play and preview the full arsenal of the most electrifying Xbox One games coming out of China. Meanwhile, fans at home should follow E-Home Entertainment on Twitter during Gamescom week (August 21-25) for exciting news and prize opportunities.
Here are the games that they are set to unveil:
Alien Cruise (Cotton Games)
- From the makers of Mr. Pumpkin Adventure comes this delightfully strange side-scrolling shoot ‘em up. Alien Cruise features a whimsical hand-drawn comic-book art style, levels set on a variety of wildly diverse planets, and local co-op multiplayer. Coming in 2018.
Anger Force: Reloaded (Screambox Studio)
- An action-packed vertically scrolling shoot ’em up set in a 19th century human world beset by a robot rebellion. Features four upgradable characters, a Roguelike randomized ability system, a slick cartoon-like art style, and local co-op. Coming in 2018.
Distrust (Alawar Premium:
- Inspired by John Carpenter’s The Thing, this unique horror/strategy games takes place in an arctic research base where otherworldly terrors threaten humanity. Features console-optimized controls, 15 unlockable characters, multiple endings, and more. Coming on August 24 and now available to preorder
Gene Rain (Deeli Network Technology Co., Ltd.)
- An intense third-person shooter set on a post-apocalyptic world torn apart by the war between man and machines. With three playable characters, upgradable weapons, highly detailed environments, and Xbox One X 4K support, Gene Rain is an ambitious and thrilling shooting adventure. Available now.
The Wind Road (BlackCGGame)
- A sandbox action-RPG featuring intense martial arts action, an immersive open world to explore, puzzle solving, and more. No other console RPG showcases the ancient Chinese martial arts spirit and culture of the Silk Road like this one. Coming exclusively to Xbox One and PC in 2019.
Wenjia (Dilemma Studio)
- When a sudden earthquake stirs a volcano into action, the spirits of the forest are imperiled. Only one heroic cat is brave enough to save the forest and its inhabitants in this lush and beautiful platformer. Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 with Xbox Play Anywhere support in September 2018.
So, there you have it folks, SIX more games for the Xbox One. Now to wait for gamescom to kick off, and see what these games look like.
Source: Press Release