Trials Rising is Getting an Open Beta Test Phase
If youve been waiting for some two-wheeled open air stunt action, with crazy physics, then youll be happy to know that the folks at Ubisoft have recently announced a Trials Rising Open Beta.
This beta will take place February 21 to February 24 on various platforms, including the Xbox One, and you can pre-download starting February 19. This Open Beta is an invitation for all players to get a taste of the over-the-top action ahead of Trials Rising’s worldwide launch on February 26.
Ubisoft describes Trials Rising a new iteration that brings the biggest and most compelling sequel of the franchise to date, combining the acclaimed classic gameplay, a fresh new look, more competition and over-the-top action praised by fans, plus all-new features.
If you wer wondering what youll do during the Open Beta, well, youll have access to certain features, as well as progression through some of the game as well as access to Global Multiplayer. Check out the list below:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
There is currently an accolades trailer floating about the interwebz, and by all indications, it seems like this is going to be a game that fans should enjoy, and newbies to the franchise will get a kick out of. Check out the trailer below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube