New Game Pass Games Announced, Coming Soon
Yes, we are an Xbox centric site, but we are also critical of anything Xbox related when we have to be. That being said, we are not critical of the Game Pass service that is available to Xbox owners. THere are 100 plus games offered, and in a wide variety of genres.
So, why do we speak of this, well, some new games are being added to the Xbox Game Pass catalog, and you can check out which ones right below:
Prey - April 11?
- Prey takes you from the comfort of your home to the treacherous depths of space. As Morgan Yu, you’ll have to use your wits, weapons, and strange powers to fight the alien threat that has overtaken the Talos I space station. Explore the station, upgrade your skills and abilities, and uncover the secrets of Talos I and the dangers within.
The Golf Club 2 - April 11?
- Play a dynamic single and multi-player experience with unlimited possibilities. Take a swing on new, lush golf courses or create your very own. Intuitive and realistic swing mechanics, infinite hours of gameplay, the opportunity to become a pro, and prestigious Club Societies are in store for you in this definitive golfing experience!
Monster Hunter: World? - April 18
- Enter a living, breathing ecosystem where players become hunters who seek and slay ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles that unfold across the vast, ever-changing terrain. You are a hunter of the Fifth Fleet, tasked with investigating the mysterious behaviors of the Elder Dragons out in the new world. As a hunter, you must use your cunning and skill to track and maneuver targets throughout intense, evolving battles. Venture solo on quests or partner with up to three other hunters online for cooperative play.
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - April 18?
- Play as Javier Garcia, disgraced former baseball star now fighting to protect those he loves in a world plagued by the undead. As humanity is pushed to a breaking point, Javier finds his fate bound to a young survivor called Clementine. Thrown into conflict with the ruthless New Frontier, they must rely on each other to survive and find the family they’ve lost. Make choices that shape the fate of those around you, engage in thrilling action scenes, and explore beautiful comic book styled environments from “The Walking Dead.”
Life is Strange 2: Episode 2?(April 24)?
- “Run. From. Danger.” Brothers Sean and Daniel face another dangerous road during the heart of winter. As Sean continues to train Daniel’s growing telekinetic power, they’re faced with an unexpected road bump – Daniel’s gotten sick and isn’t getting any better. Still far from their destination of Mexico, the brothers have found shelter in snowy northern Oregon. Will this be the solace that finally keeps them safe?
Resident Evil?5 (April 25)?
- The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained, but a new, more dangerous threat has emerged — somewhere in Africa, innocent villagers are transforming into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Featuring online co-op, players can experience this Resident Evil classic as either Chris Redfield or his new partner Sheva Alomar, as the duo must work together to investigate and stop whatever is causing the disturbing turn of events.
Well then, there you have it folks, new games for those that are using the Xbox Game Pass Service. Hopefully some of these titles are great for you and that you have many more hours of game time to play.
Source: Xbox News Wire