WW1 shooter, Verdun, gets free massive update to improve game
A new remastered version of Verdun will release on Xbox One this Friday. Available for free, this massive new version of the game sees improvements everywhere from the user interface and the audio systems to the graphics and controls. But there is more, a lot of new content has been added; there is a new map and new squads with new weapons, plus AI support for up to 24 bots to fight alongside you in the trenches!
- New look and feel - everything from the user interface to character models have been redone
- New content - the St. Mihiel map is a wooded new battlefield, and two new squads (Senegalese Tirailleurs and the ANZACS) bring new weapons like the fearsome machete and the rare Webley-Fosbery automatic revolver
- Audio updates - many sounds have been redone with recordings from authentic WW1 weapons, and new soundscapes further enhance the WW1 atmosphere
- AI allies and enemies - up to 24 bots will join battles in the main Frontlines game mode and help fill servers online. You can even setup custom offline battles where the bots use squads of your choice
- Much more - you can read the full changelog here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WW1GameSeries/comments/e5i8ar/full_changelog_verdun_xbox_one_update_december_5th
Source: Press Release/YouTube