FIFA 20 Career Mode Adds More Depth & Authenticity
The fine folks at EA Sports recently sent us a great little note, and link, highlighting what fans of their annual FIFA soccer game (we know, football in the rest of the world).
Career Mode allows players to shape the future of their club with new features that are focused on bringing more depth and authenticity to the game – some of the highlights include:
- Create and customise your manager with more options that let you change the body type, skin tone, clothing, and hairstyles, and even create female managers for the first time
- Directly impact your team’s morale and performance through interactive press conferences, squad rotation, one-to-one chats, and more
- Dynamic UI reflects the authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, LaLiga Santander, MLS, and UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
- Control your players’ potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential - the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential will grow
- Best career moments are highlighted in the News Feed with new Live News Screenshots from matches you play
-There is no doubt that we could continue this list; however, we think, as does EA Sports, that you would be better served with the official word from the FIFA website. So, with that being said, click HERE to head on to see all the notes, and even some screenshots and short videos, of what you can expect, as it seems to be a DEEP, DEEP experience.
Source: Press Release/YouTube