Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
What does it show if you go to those games on the marketplace as if you were going to buy them again? It should just show install
If I locate any of these games in the store, instead of a "download" or "get" button, it shows a "click to see price" button. If I click, it takes me to the next screen and shows the actual price from the store. I could hit continue there, but I feel like this would charge it to my account credit card if I go any further. I did this years ago on the 360 with NBA 2k12, was looing at the details screen and clicked continue and I accidentally purchased it in this same manner, just clicked the wrong button. I didn't want it and never downloaded it. Tried to get a refund, again by talking to xbox support, but they wouldn't give me anything. B@stards. So anyway, yeah I don't think I am getting these older purchases back without buying them again. I emailed the support agent who gave me the troubleshooting steps to ask if it was unsuccessful if they would issue me a download code or credit, but of course no reply.