NEWS - Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator Launching on Consoles This May
Unleash the Beasts! Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator Launching on Consoles This May
Console fans, grab your swag bag and get ready to get your heist on! Publisher Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Pewter Games Studios and LoPoly have today confirmed that their chaotic co-op heist game Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator will launch on May 11 2023 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is a chaotic multiplayer Heist game for 1-4 players, spanning across 8 different chapters featuring a total of 21 unique heist levels! Take on the role of mutant animals following the orders of Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind. Wreak havoc through a series of heists starting with a convenience store and a bank robbery, then break into a super secret military base, with missions ranging all the way into outer space!
Alongside the console launch, the recently released PC version will receive a fresh update with gameplay and quality-of-life fixes based on ongoing testing and consumer feedback.
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator features:
- 1 - 4 Player online co-op - It’s not safe to steal alone - bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, dont worry: weve got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists - Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards - No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups - The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools - There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door, but for those pesky guards, a shotgun might just be the answer!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulatorwill be published by Green Man Gaming Publishing and will launch on May 11 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. The PC version is now available via Steam and Epic Games Store with crossplay support.